Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Wednesday June 24, 2020 at 5:47 PM

Really, Joop? Darn, that is super detailed knowledge. Perhaps this anomoly
is brought about from driving in the mighty expanse of the Australian outback.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: Sad day for these classic car owners, by Dick Johnson #48842
Well at least all but one are repairable. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48842.1
correct me if I am wrong, but do I see Aussie cars ? (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #48842.2
That is what I was thinking too. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48842.2.1
What were, or was the clue that pointed to Australia? The front end looks like an by Bruce Gibbins #48842.2.2
The Falcon, the one above it isn't American, and the plate frames shape. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48842.2.2.1
Man, that's excellent spotting there, Jack. It took me a while of concentration by Bruce Gibbins #48842.2.2.1.1
headlamps are too far apart for US cars... (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #48842.2.2.1.1.1
Really, Joop? Darn, that is super detailed knowledge. Perhaps this anomoly by Bruce Gibbins #48842.2.2.1.1.1.1
Too much of a good thing has a risk, doesn't it? (EOM) by Don Anderson #48842.3
It appears the uprights weren't bolted to the surface. WTH ? Who installed this ? (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #48842.3.1
Not guilty your honor, werent me. But I do suspect...........sound of a single gun shot. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #48842.3.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone