Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Wednesday June 24, 2020 at 7:22 PM

BTW, when it comes time to get into some in depth planning check if the Indonesians
are still burning of huge tracts of jungle forests. This vandalism goes on for weeks and is nessesary to allow forests of Palms to be planted for the extraction of Palm Oil.
Because of their close proximity to each other, smoke from these fires is thick and relentless and a light buff colour and covers Singapore for weeks blocking out the sun and the countries usually clear blue tropical skys.

Personally, I'm not bothered by this because New Zealand is also sometimes referred to as, " The land of the long white cloud" But really there is a big difference between tiny rain droplets hanging in suspension and smoke generated from jungle fires

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

a question: when was the holiday you will never, ever forget ? and where ? by Joop Gisbers #48847
Nice question Joop. 1988, the last week in May, over Memorial Day Holiday. A backpacking trip thru by Steve Jakubczak #48847.1
Steve....I was in the Marine Corps in 1988, on Camp Lejeune, and was here on that same weekend...... by BenD Lampson #48847.1.1
Camp Pendleton ? (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #48847.1.1.1
Only Marine corps base 29 Palms while in California. Were you at Pendleton? (EOM) by BenD Lampson #48847.1.1.1.1
No Ben. Viet Nam was winding down in '71 when I was a senior. I went to work right away. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #48847.1.1.1.1.1
1968 While going to school at Henderson Hall in DC The rioting started when MLK was assassinated . I by Tom Ciryak #48847.1.1.2
A trip to Singapore and Bali in 2004. Two very different & fascinating by Jack Dodds #48847.2
A bucket list is not a thing I am wanting to create, but I do know what it is. by Bruce Gibbins #48847.2.1
Munich, Rome, and the Almalfi coast of Italy in 2010. With my family when we were all together and by Tim Kubiak #48847.3
Yes, I adore Munich and all of Swabia in the winter. (EOM) by Robert Bolin #48847.3.1
A favourite holiday will of course include our children and the time spent by Bruce Gibbins #48847.4
I would like to know your thoughts on Singapore Bruce. I loved it. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48847.4.1
My thoughts on Singapore are varied, but mostly good. But if you want an authentic Asian experience, by Bruce Gibbins #48847.4.1.1
Very interesting observations. Thanks for taking the time Bruce. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48847.4.1.1.1
No worries, Jack, mate. I got all carried away reminiscing. It was fun. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #48847.4.1.1.1.1
BTW, when it comes time to get into some in depth planning check if the Indonesians by Bruce Gibbins #48847.4.1.1.1.1.1
no work = no pay = no vacations I know why my body is falling apart, called worn out. (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #48847.5
Many, but Mykonos in late spring of 1984 remains unparalleled in beauty. (EOM) by Ed Glorius #48847.6
(pics) The Black Forest region of Germany during Christmas 2005. by Robert Bolin #48847.7
A wonderful experience to remember, Robert. by Bruce Gibbins #48847.7.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone