Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Saturday June 27, 2020 at 9:04 PM

It is often said that the happiest times in a boat owners life - there are just two - is first when
the boat is bought and the second is when the boat is sold.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I'm thinking of getting one of these by John Kuvakas #48883Moderator
And I'm thinking .. You should go for it .. Do it .. Do it .. Do it .. Very Nice (EOM) by Dennis Mong #48883.1
John, I checked it out. You take this one. I'm thinking about their first design: the streets of by David Holcombe #48883.2
Maybe we can anchor next to each other! Everyone is invited! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #48883.2.1Moderator
Where are you two planning to drop anchor? (EOM) by Bob Jackman #48883.2.2
Perhaps somewhere along the Gulf Coast, Bob. Any suggestions?? (EOM) by John Kuvakas #48883.2.2.1Moderator
Bring it into Biloxi John and I'll be there to meet you. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #48883.2.2.1.1
You're on! I gave them a $10 deposit with the remainder due upon delivery. by John Kuvakas #48883.2.2.1.1.1Moderator
A great Anchorage for this vessel could be at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. by Bruce Gibbins #48883.2.2.2
For me if there was no submarine included it would be a deal breaker. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48883.2.3
You owe it to yourself John....er....I mean Captain Sir! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48883.3
Ahh, yes! I can see the crew coming together already. Thanks you Number One! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #48883.3.1Moderator
So....I'm second Captain, first pick then? I'm getting a bit emotional.... (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48883.3.1.1
I want a ride! I’ll bring a case of beer!! (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #48883.4
Great but what will the rest of us have? :-) (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48883.4.1
It is often said that the happiest times in a boat owners life - there are just two - is first when by Bruce Gibbins #48883.5
Does the volcano erupt when folks in their tiki huts have the s word? (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #48883.6
supper??? (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48883.6.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone