Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Kocour
Posted On: Monday June 29, 2020 at 9:14 AM

I think this solves the problem of how the pyramids were built. They weren't built. They were
carved out of the ground.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

VIDEO: WOW is all I can say, want your own private swimming pool, here is how. by Dick Johnson #48886
Amazing stamina and patience.......and physical condition! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48886.1
+1 (EOM) by Frank Kocour #48886.1.1
Id hire that guy anytime (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #48886.2
good to see that it was his, but something tells me he won't be satisfied for long... (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #48886.3
First tropical storm may change things; hope he made it on a ridge. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48886.3.1
The strength, determination and resiliency of some are incredible. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #48886.3.1.1
I think this solves the problem of how the pyramids were built. They weren't built. They were by Frank Kocour #48886.4
Then turned upside down! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #48886.4.1Moderator
Right. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #48886.4.1.1
Of course !!!!! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48886.4.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone