Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Christopher Moroni
Posted On: Monday June 29, 2020 at 10:07 AM

Actually N0! This is really a Coke Oven. Read on....
The Coke Oven is a 3x3x3 structure built similarly to the Blast Furnace. It is used to produce Coal Coke (used as an alternative to Charcoal in the Blast Furnace) and Creosote Oil. The structure is made by placing Coke Oven Bricks in a 3x3x3 cube without the middle block. 104 Brick and 130 Sand are required to create one Coke Oven, a total of 26 Coke Oven Bricks. You will know that the structure is complete when a window appears in the center block on each side of the Coke Oven.

So.... "Baking Soda" is good but......

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Here's an easy one by John Kuvakas #48912Moderator
* * * BAKING SODA * * * * .... Now where's my voucher ??? ... LOL ... ?????? (EOM) by Dennis Mong #48912.1
In the mail! Keep an eye out for it. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #48912.1.1Moderator
LOL ! (EOM) by Dick Johnson #48912.2
Actually N0! This is really a Coke Oven. Read on.... by Christopher Moroni #48912.3
Coke Oven was my first thought - I agree you ... HOWEVER .. I went with my 2nd thought (EOM) by Dennis Mong #48912.3.1
2nd thoughts are often better Dennis !! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #48912.3.1.1
It could be both or either making two winners. What say you Judge John? (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #48912.4
All answers are good, only one is the winner. Dennis! Participation trophies to all entrants. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #48912.4.1Moderator
I whined for a 2nd place ribbon last week but heartless JK told me to suck it up buttercup. Lol. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48912.4.1.1
Lol... And did you ? (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #48912.4.1.1.1
I'm not heartless, just lacking compassion. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #48912.4.1.1.2Moderator
"Whatever" (...as I drink a Coke) LOL (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #48912.4.1.1.2.1
HA! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #48912.4.1.1.2.1.1Moderator

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone