Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Monday June 29, 2020 at 5:24 PM

Some folk display their model cars in this way too. Yeah?

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: A Mercedes Benz dealership showroom in Munich all silver cars. by Dick Johnson #48919
Now " THAT " .. That is Impressive ... I like it (EOM) by Dennis Mong #48919.1
..and our car salesmen still wear " pinkie rings" and we run stupid radio and TV ads. (EOM) by Rand Anderson #48919.2
Some folk display their model cars in this way too. Yeah? (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #48919.3
I have always felt that all German cars should be silver. Or Black. (EOM) by Brian Cox #48919.4
Just add white to that and you have the three that are in prominence for new cars around the planet (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #48919.4.1
Silver would be my Choice (EOM) by Dennis Mong #48919.4.2
That would be my pick too, Den. Some of the new Benz cars look great also painted black.. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #48919.4.2.1
Can I just drop in a few quarters and select one..lol (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #48919.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone