Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Marlowe Johnson
Posted On: Saturday July 25, 2020 at 1:43 PM

Speaking of Photoshop in #49361, as many of you know I've dabbled in PS over the years.
A question was asked, "How can anyone know if it's Photoshopped?" If it's done really well, you cannot tell. On Facebook, I belong to a Photoshop group where aficionados talk and trade "secrets" of how they managed to do a rendering.

Here are some of my favorites I've done over the years. Some are just OK but some are better.

Look closely on this one. I reversed the car. The front of the car is now the rear and the rear of the car is now the front.

Hehe!

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Speaking of Photoshop in #49361, as many of you know I've dabbled in PS over the years. by Marlowe Johnson #49396
Awesome Marlowe, great work, thanks for sharing. (EOM) by Dick Johnson #49396.1
+1 here. Marlowe, you did an awesome front end re-design on that Biscayne Concept ! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #49396.1.1
And your version of the Buick's wheel well color is better too. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #49396.1.1.1
Some very nice work! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #49396.2Moderator
Very talented indeed. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #49396.3
Thanks, Marlowe, please continue to share in the future. (EOM) by Terry Daly #49396.4
Dabbled ? .. I think not .. More like - The originator - XCLNT work & Very impressive (EOM) by Dennis Mong #49396.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone