Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Sunday July 26, 2020 at 7:58 AM

Good post, Dick. I noticed how many people are watching the photo being taken,
and some seem to be very aware that they will be in the picture. Today it would be the snap of a phone, but at that time it was much more involved. Your good choice of pictures give us history on several different levels. I thank you.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: Check out these old accidents, by Dick Johnson #49415
Good post, Dick. I noticed how many people are watching the photo being taken, by David Holcombe #49415.1
It seems they are waiting for the cops to look away so they can grab the ice cream in the van. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #49415.1.1
I would guess that Ohio 1910 picture is of a young son and his brothers who stole dads car for a joy by Frank Kocour #49415.2
I would say Henry R. Grant had a guardian angel. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #49415.3
#1 two for one, light poll & utility pole. #2 looks like the vehicle just rolled over and died. (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #49415.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone