Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – The Lounge – Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Monday July 27, 2020 at 2:18 PM

Mr. Jones, who had been a retired farmer for a long time, became very bored and decided to open a medical clinic. Giving himself an honorary title, he put a sign up outside that said: “Dr. Jones’ Clinic. Get your treatment for $500. If not cured, you get back $1,000.”

Along comes Mr. Smith, who was positive that this old geezer didn’t know anything about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to make a fool out of him and get an easy $1,000.
This is what happened:

“Dr. Jones,” Smith said as he entered the clinic, “I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me?”
“Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops on Mr. Smith’s tongue.” Dr. Jones requested.
“Aagh!” Smith sputtered. “This is gasoline!”
“Congratulations! You’ve got your taste back. That will be $500.”

Angry, Smith leaves the clinic, but returns in a few days with a plan to get his money back.
“I have lost my memory,” Smith announced. “I cannot remember anything.”
“Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient’s mouth.”
“Oh no you don’t.” Smith shouted, “That’s gasoline!”
“Congratulations! You’ve got your memory back. That will be $500.”

Now out $1000, Smith storms out of the Clinic, but returns a week later with a sure fire plan to recoup all of the money he lost.

“My eyesight has become weak. I can hardly see!” said Smith.
“Well, I don’t have any medicine for that so, here’s your $1,000,” Dr. Jones replied.
“Wait a minute, this is only $500…” Smith demanded.
“Congratulations!” Dr. Jones announces “You’ve gotten your vision back! That will be $500.”

Go back to Diecast Forums – The Lounge – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

A laugh for the day by Dick Johnson #49437
Lol...! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #49437.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone