Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Wednesday September 9, 2020 at 6:21 PM

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: 1924 safety first people catcher, by Dick Johnson #50218
Looks like he's hitching a ride on a Packard! (PIC) by David Holcombe #50218.1
Was there actually a car named "Baltimore?" I've never heard of it! (EOM) by Rick Thompson #50218.2
I couldn't find it, so I went by the shape of that distinctive radiator shell and by David Holcombe #50218.2.1
Well it does have a Maryland plate..... (EOM) by Jack Dodds #50218.2.2
he still has his hat on, so what's the problem ? (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #50218.3
Omg...isn't that Bruce Willis? The "catcher" keeps the victim out of the underside at least. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #50218.4
No wonder he got run over; the driver is a little kid. Check it out! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #50218.5
With the all the auto/pedestrian accidents and hit and runs, maybe it should be standard equipment. (EOM) by John Bono #50218.6
I can see that device useful in catching low flying people, but not pedestrians safely (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #50218.7
The Rail Road called them "cow catcher" (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #50218.8
For years I had believed that JD Salingers book, The Catcher in the Rye was about a lost by Bruce Gibbins #50218.9
LOL.....love it! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #50218.9.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone