Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Thursday September 10, 2020 at 6:44 PM

I have been in that womans situation myself one time and I went toxic on them
them the bastard bunch of corporate pirates who call them selves, "The Careing Bank,
I have now been a customer with this bank with branches all around Australasia and Thd Pacific, since 1966. With computerization our interactions have now become minimal, our transactions mostly taken care of automatically.
Since their awful days of past tyranny, their customer relations have greatly improved.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

A 96-year-old woman's note to her bank! Priceless! by Dick Johnson #50231
this IS priceless !!!!!!......Thanks Dick (EOM) by John Barry #50231.1
I LOVE this! Modern banking can be so irritating at times. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #50231.2
A bank career person recently told me.." Don't you get it? They don't want by Jack Dodds #50231.2.1
I have been in that womans situation myself one time and I went toxic on them by Bruce Gibbins #50231.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone