Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Friday September 11, 2020 at 2:11 PM

My mother & sister took the morning rooftop tour there on Sept. 10th. We retain the ticket.
My mother was devastated for the rest of her days as she realized the tour guides who treated her so well were likely gone. Sadly, it was the one and only time she was ever outside Canada.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(PIC) September 11th... by Lloyd Mecca #50248
"Never Forget." (EOM) by John Bono #50248.1
No, I won't. I remember every minute of 9/11. God Bless. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #50248.1.1
I will never forget. My business associate, Martha Stevens, died that day in tower 2. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #50248.2
So sorry to hear that Tim. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #50248.2.1
God bless those who were taken and their loved ones. Never forget. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #50248.3
I just can't even remotely imagine how it must have been when the planes hit. (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #50248.4
My mother & sister took the morning rooftop tour there on Sept. 10th. We retain the ticket. by Jack Dodds #50248.5
I too, took that tour and, dined at Windows on the World restaurant. :-( R.I.P. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #50248.5.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone