Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Kocour
Posted On: Tuesday September 15, 2020 at 9:13 AM

Might also want to stop at a church and leave a donation.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Check out these three short videos, by Dick Johnson #50256
nr 1: incredible. nr 2: incredible. nr 3: stop wearing facemasks, they prevent oxygen from coming in by Joop Gisbers #50256.1
#2 - both the car and the bike ran the red light. Lucky to be alive is an understatement. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #50256.2
Light looks green to me and oncoming cars are on green. Regardless...incredibly lucky (EOM) by Jack Dodds #50256.2.1
Maybe so, but there are three stoplights for two lanes (?) and the right lane light appears red. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #50256.2.1.1
They all seem green to me........maybe its time to get my eyes checked! Lol. by Jack Dodds #50256.2.1.1.1
Might also want to stop at a church and leave a donation. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #50256.2.1.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone