Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Don Anderson
Posted On: Sunday November 15, 2020 at 1:17 PM

Have you ever wondered why Green cars last so much longer than
any other colors? Someone once told me that those owners often got remarks about their taste in color which led them to often not drive them in public during daylight hours. Or they just kept the in the garage most of the time, and never admitted to owning them. One fellow told me there used to be a separate value in the pricing guide of used cars in the fifties. For the color. And the green ones were a lot cheaper than any others. He had to be kidding me. But then again I might not pay full price for a green car either.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: All green, enjoy, by Dick Johnson #51184
Love the Hudson, The '60 Chev and the '51 Ford (EOM) by Frank Kocour #51184.1
+1 Me too. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #51184.1.1
+2 (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #51184.1.2
All nice, If I had to pick one it would be the '51 Victoria. (EOM) by John Bono #51184.2
1940 Chevrolet is my choice (EOM) by Bill Juffernbruch #51184.3
Have you ever wondered why Green cars last so much longer than by Don Anderson #51184.4
Don, you'd better run; Bruce "Green" Parsons is loading his gun with rock salt!!! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #51184.4.1
Love the ‘62 Bel Air bubbletop, the ‘51 Ford, too. (EOM) by David Vandermeer #51184.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone