Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Roberts
Posted On: Friday November 20, 2020 at 5:23 AM

I could never understand why Mercedes built the Maybach...
The Mercedes brand was always seen as a luxury maker in its own right and to me the Maybach is just a Mercedes in brash clothes without the class of the three-pointed star. However, if there is a market for such a vulgar machine so be it...I'd have a Bentley too! I enjoyed my Mercedes although they were fairly old by the time they'd reached my pocket. The three pointed star was very useful coming home from the pub at night. If you aimed the central white line to be within the star it made fairly sure you wouldn't drive up the nearest kerb.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

New Mercedes Maybach S Class by John Kuvakas #51250Moderator
A nice grocery getter..... by John Bono #51250.1
I'd rather have a Bentley. (EOM) by Brian Cox #51250.2
Ah yes, while the world economies are a disaster..... (EOM) by Rand Anderson #51250.3
Impressive car and if you can by Mike DeTorrice #51250.4
I could never understand why Mercedes built the Maybach... by John Roberts #51250.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone